I'll Be There - Julie Anne San Jose — I'll Be There , I'll Be There lyrics , I'll Be There video , Julie Anne San Jose , OPM songs , Top 10 OPM songs , Top 10 songs , Weekly top 10 OPM songs , Weekly top 10 songs — Latest OPM Songs

I'll Be There - Julie Anne San Jose

[postlink]http://opm-musics.blogspot.com/2012/07/ill-be-there-julie-anne-san-jose.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xrNFq2o7Yendofvid
[starttext]
Julie Anne San Jose - I'll Be There OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO Feat. Elmo Magalona.

Julie Anne San Jose sings "I'll Be There", the theme song for GMA-7's Koreanovela "Lie To Me".


"I'll Be There" lyrics:

First time I laid my eyes on someone like you
I can’t forget the hour, that moment with you
Then I have realized, love is growing deep inside
I feel the beating of my heart

Chorus:
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there. . . . .

Spending my days and nights just thinking of you
How you make me wanna smile with the things that you do
When will I hear you say, love is coming on your way
And that you start to feel the same
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there

Chorus 2:
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
Coz’ every day, every night, I keep looking at the skies
And I’ll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end

We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I’ll be there
[endtext]

6 comments:

ric said...

who composed the song i'll be there?

jasmin said...

favorite ko sobra lalo na c julie anne pa ang kumanta

arumugam said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic

and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have

learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.






San Jose web site design

New horizon said...

i love this songs - dedicated to ol my love ones and family


Rizelfajiculay

New horizon said...

y love cause as too much pain?


y its hard to forget someone, that you love, someone that means alot for you?

y theres no reason for love to fade?


yyyyyyyyyyyyy?

agathiyan said...


I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.





San Jose Website Design

Post a Comment